Thursday, 16 June 2011

Tijuana Sunrise & I drew this alpha.

Hi Everyone!

Welcome to my brand new blog, my brand new name and my shiny new logo too!

This week I have a new alpha in my store called rather fittingly "I drew this alpha" he he. I hope you enjoy it and it's doodly style.



And secondly I have an awesome new collab with my dear friend Joyce Paul Designs Tijuana Sunrise is so full of colour and detail we hope you'll love it! 20% off as a new release too of course.


Finally this week I gave away this exclusive newsletter freebie. I plan to send out this freebie with each newsletter throughout the month so if you missed out please sign up for my newsletter HERE and grab it next time around.  


I plan to stagger my freebies exclusively amongst my Newsletter, Blog and Facebook/Twitter so all those who've signed up to follow each will recieve something exclusive and individual as thanks. Next week will be my blog's "turn" so look out for your freebie! Thanks so much for your support!

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment