Wednesday, 8 June 2011

Sophie Loves Design Terms Of Use

(2011 © Sophie James)

By downloading this product you agree to abide by my terms of use as detailed below. I may occasionally alter these terms & you are welcomed to review my TOU on my blog if you wish.
First of all thank you so much for downloading/purchasing a sophielovesdesign product. Designing is joy but it is also a learning curve please feel free to send me questions and constructive criticism.
I'm so excited to see my designs in actions so please feel free to email me with your work and/or questions at sophieplusone @ gmail.com I'd love to hear from you.

So lets keep these simple nobody wants to read a small novel with every product they buy
.
My templates, actions & digital scrapbooking kit designs (Elements, Alphabets and Papers whether sold as a whole entity or seperately) are for personal use or S4H/4O (No Commercial Use).
In the case of scrap for hire always flatten your images before supplying them to your customer in jpeg or print form.
If you wish to use them for commercial use just drop me an email and I'll let you know whether this is possible as soon as I can.
You may not claim these works as your own or redistribute them in any way.
(If the product is marked CU OK you may of course sell them in your own digital kits but you must NOT sell them in their original form - ie as a mask - or as a CU product)
Always credit my designs when sharing your work online or in publications.
(Again if marked CU OK no credit is required, always appreciated of course)
My blog templates are for personal (non-commercial/non-profit) use as covered by my TOU or the designer of the original kit's TOU. Email me if you do wish to use them in other ways.

In the case of freebies please could you credit back to my blog where possible (online galleries etc) so more people can grab my freebies too :D
Thanks so much for reading - gold star for you - and I do hope you enjoy your download.

Sophie
xxx

www.mscraps.com/shop/
www.sophielovesdesign.blogspot.com
sophieplusone @ gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment